is an Olivier masterpiece. 30 day deadline on the answers to these
questions! You must respond by October 10
) an e-mail with
1. What were the names of the two police officers
that Milo invited to Cloak Manor?
2. What ball did Andrew pocket first in his pool game with Milo?
3. How was Jack murdered in "The Slaying of Jack Sprat"?
4. What were the last three things Milo was "ever going to see, ever"?
5. What was Dr. Grayson's pseudonym in "Death By Double-Fault"?
6. Which of these are not among Andrew's stone ornaments in his outdoor
inner sanctum: A gorilla, a heron, a horse's head, a mirror, a serpent,
a statue of Pan.
7. From what ship was the life buoy that hangs in Andrew's cellar
8. What are the names of Andrew's servants?
9. True or False: Inspector Doppler doesn't trust the gardner.
10. What does Andrew keep snug in Jolly Jack Tar's pocket?
11. What object did both Andrew and Milo repeatedly refer to as a
"traditional tool of the trade"?
12. Inspector Doppler felt complimented when Andrew compared him to
13. How long ago had the artist painted the portrait of Marguerite?
Multiple choice: Andrew referred to his marriage to Marguerite in
terms of which board game: Monopoly, chess, Parcheesi, Scrabble, checkers,
15. Which bathroom did the characters wash up in, Andrew's or Marguerite's?
16. Where was the countess's body found in "Countess Studies"?
4-7 correct: Copper.
8-11 correct: Games Player.
12-15 correct: Noble mind.
All 16 correct: Bonifide "SUPER-SLEUTH!"